Are you looking to upgrade your content marketing strategy with valuable pieces for your potential customers while highlighting your skills and knowledge as industry experts? Quarterly content offers are a great content format for this purpose!
Table of Contents
Precision lead conversion and qualification with content offers
Content offers, being a generally gated content format, present an attractive touchpoint for lead information collection and segmentation. Bottom-of-the-funnel content offers can be used as a starting point, requiring less information, which is used to enroll a lead in a nurturing email campaign to keep your company at the top of their minds. On the other hand, content offers targeted at buyer’s journey stages further down the funnel can be leveraged to collect additional information used to categorize and qualify incoming leads directly.
What to expect from our Quarterly Content Offers
By publishing a content offer on your website, you are creating an ever-green conversion channel that attracts the most interested and qualified leads. You will then be able to automatically segment and qualify leads according to the information they provide when downloading the content offer. Each of these factors will be stored within the HubSpot CRM and can be automatically reported on for a real-time view of conversions by lifecycle stage (level of lead qualification based on the information provided by them so far), and dynamic forecasting.
Our team will take care of the entire process — from content offer creation to publication and cross-channel promotion to increase lead generation. Included in this process is the formation of a landing page, thank you page, and a thank you email from existing templates.
What do we need from you?
In order to ensure the most effective and efficient content offer creation process possible, it's vital that your team comes prepared with:
- HubSpot Marketing Professional License: Required to automate lead qualification flows, follow-up emails, and nutrition flows — as well as complex reporting features.
- Brand Manual: To ensure that your visual brand identity is reflected throughout all elements of the content offer campaign.
If you don’t have a brand manual established, we can help!
- Inbound Blueprint or Comprehensive Marketing Strategy: To ensure that we develop a content offer campaign that not only complements but elevates your marketing strategy.
If you don’t have an Inbound Blueprint established, we can help with that too!
- Efficient and Complete Feedback: To get your new content offer campaign up and running as soon as possible, it is vital that we have your feedback on key points:
- After outlining the content offer
- Upon finishing the final copy for the content offer
- Before the publication of the content offer
This feedback will allow us to take into account key considerations for your industry and targeted buyer personas, drawing on your perspective and experience.
What services do Quarterly Content Offers include?
We develop content offers from start to finish, including:
- Project Management: We will be with you throughout the entire project to provide strategic recommendations and ensure that each part of the project is completed properly and on time.
- Strategic Research: To create a piece that demonstrates industry knowledge and expertise, we will investigate the chosen topic in detail and touch base with your team to collect key information from your company.
- Outline creation: We will create a detailed outline including all proposed headings, all key information to be included, cited sources if needed, and images to be used.
- Copywriting: Using the approved outline as our basis, we will develop detailed and captivating copy that connects with your target buyer personas, and showcases your company as a leading industry expert.
- Content Design: Referencing both the approved copy and images with your brand guide, we will create an expertly-designed version of your content offer that will captivate readers and present copy in a clear and creative way.
Conversion Flow Formation: Landing page, Thank You Page, and Thank You Email setup and automation to capture, qualify, and segment leads while providing a pleasant user experience.
We will accompany you throughout the content offer creation process which takes around 10 weeks to complete, depending on the other services that you have with us, and whether preparatory steps need to be taken (such as the formation of marketing assets or a brand guide).
Here is a general schedule of work that we would complete during the project:
- Weeks 1-2: Strategic Research
- Weeks 2-4: Outline Creation and Approval
- Weeks 5-7: Copywriting and Approval
- Weeks 8-10: Content Design and Conversion Flow Formation
- Week 10-11: Final Approval and Publication
If you have other recurring services with us, we will be sure to carefully coordinate each step in order to launch related content pieces together, such as supporting social media and blog posts.
Why choose Digifianz for your content offer campaign?
With our years of experience in creating custom-made content marketing strategies for everything from B2C e-commerce to B2B SaaS companies, we are equipped with the knowledge and know-how needed to create a powerful content offer campaign that is integrally connected to your central marketing strategy.
We also look to become your company’s long-term partners rather than short-term agents, taking on the complex challenges that your company faces, and celebrating our successes together.
If you are looking for a highly-skilled team of dedicated professionals to create your next great piece of marketing content, give us a call!