To attract buyers that are not in a buying mode but match the type of person or company that are likely to be interested in your solutions.
Why do it
This will bring awareness to your brand as well as drive actual results.
- Planning: Buyer Persona & Buyer’s Journey Bootcamp, Brand Identity Bootcamp, Visual
- Design Guide Presentation, Ads Proposal & KPI & Goals.
- Different objective campaigns setup.
- Ads image design with feed and story adaptations.
- Controlled campaign launch.
- Monthly management tasks (budget revision, ads and audience performance analysis and testing, landing page metrics and configuration check, ads image update).
- On demand modifications and new campaigns setup.
- HubSpot and Data Studio reports setup and management.
- Ads reporting and strategy sessions.
What it requires
Selected Bootcamps required availability.
Weekly availability of your company's Digifianz main point of contact to assist 30 to 60 minutes status meetings and/or review weekly status emails.
Monthly availability to assist monthly and quarterly strategic and objective centred meetings.
What to expect
Consistent stream of leads that match your buyer personas. Expect to have highly attractive campaigns both in Facebook and Instagram that resonate with your customers.