These are campaigns that are targeted towards keywords that are not product-based or of high buying intent.
Why do it
There will be a larger volume of people in earlier stages of the funnel looking for meaning or how your service can solve their problems.
- Planning: Buyer Persona & Buyer’s Journey Bootcamp, Brand Identity Bootcamp, Visual Design Guide
- Presentation, Ads Proposal & KPI & Goals.
- Search campaigns, Display campaigns, Landing page, and Thank you page setup.
- Content Offer Landing page setup.
- Display ads image design.
- Controlled campaign launch.
- Monthly management tasks (budget revision, keyword analysis, and negativization, landing page metrics and configuration check, display ads image update).
- On-demand modifications and new campaigns setup.
- HubSpot and Data Studio report setup and management.
- Ads reporting and strategy sessions.
What it requires
Selected Bootcamps required availability.
Weekly availability of your company's Digifianz main point of contact to assist 30 to 60 minutes status meetings and/or review weekly status emails.
Monthly availability to assist monthly and quarterly strategic and objective-centered meetings.
What to expect
You will have campaigns with innovative strategies that maximize the Quality Score of your ads, resulting in a lower cost per each potential customer and have a higher return on investment in your campaigns.