A vital part of gathering knowledge and projecting new directions toward existing goals is to put them down "on paper".
Why do it
Everyone, from C levels to new hires, will be able to understand and align towards clear-cut objectives, implementations, and strategies. Enabling an easy flow of recurring marketing, sales, and service work with clear goal tracking standards.
- Buyer Persona & Buyer’s Journey
- Ads Proposal
- Keyword Analysis
- Content Audit
- Digital Competitor Audit
- Visual Design Guide
- KPIs, Sales & Leads Data Analysis
- Inbound Blueprint Annual Strategy Core Document
What it requires
- Each strategy document aligns with one or more specific strategy workshops.
- Team leaders availability to assist area specific presentations and provide feedback.
- Access to existing materials and indicators if relevant
What to expect
You will have a documented strategy to get your business where you want it to be step-by-step.The result is a Marketing Strategy with clear objectives and a delimited route to get there, easy to track and follow for anyone in the team.