Take your marketing strategy to the next level with HubSpot's cutting edge marketing and data management tools implemented by our expert consultants.
Looking to generate new revenue channels?
HubSpot's omnichannel marketing tools will allow you to generate, qualify and convert leads all in one place while facilitating marketing and sales team alignment.
However, a strategic implementation of Marketing Hub is key to ensure that you are getting the most out of all of the tools that HubSpot has to offer.
At Digifianz, we will start by digging into the needs and pain points of your key buyer personas and the buyer's journey they share with your company from awareness to decision and beyond.
This buyer's journey will be used as a central map to connect your marketing strategy to it's implementation within HubSpot, as we identify opportunities for lead nurturing to keep your company at top of mind and help potential customers progress through their buyer's journey.
- What's included?
- Our Plan for Success
- Setting Expectations
- Why Us?
- Are we a good fit for your company?
What services does Digifianz’s HubSpot Marketing Hub onboarding include?
- Privacy and Consent Setup & Account Notifications Settings Setup: Turn on GDPR functionality and enable; cookie consent banner, notice and communication consent checkbox form field, unsubscribe links for sales one-to-one and sequence emails. Setup of notification settings in Account & Billing Categories.
- Users and Teams Configuration: Strategic team structure, roles and permission configuration. Pre-training users upload according to specific roles.
- Tracking Code Configuration Setup: Installation of the tracking code on the website.
- Brand Kit Setup in HubSpot: Setup of different Brand Kit assets; company logo, default colors, and company information displayed on meetings links, sales documents, quotes, chatflows, and other HubSpot content.
- Buyer Persona Upload: Add buyer personas under the Persona HubSpot Property, setting up automations for property based categorization.
- Social Media Network Integration: Connect social media accounts (Facebook & Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube) to HubSpot in order to create and publish social posts, and track social media engagements.
- Paid Ads Network Integration: Connect Ad accounts (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads) and activate Ad tracking in HubSpot.
- Domain Configuration: Domain connection and hosting setup to publish HubSpot-hosted content online and email sending.
- Lifecycle Stages Setup: Setup of workflow automations based on properties and form submissions to set the Lifecycle Stage HubSpot Property for Company or Contact Records.
- Lead Scoring Setup: We will set up the HubSpot score property to define attributes that add or deduct points from contacts when they meet a certain criteria.
- Custom Properties Creation: Creation of contact or company custom properties (Single checkbox, Multiple checkboxes, Date picker, File, Number).
- Records Customization: Customization of default object creation properties and record sidebars: properties & sections.
- Chatbot Setup: Use of HubSpot Chatflow Tool to create a live chat or bot with one specific objective: conversion, support, content sharing.
- Conversations Setup: Set up a conversations inbox, users and connect to existing channels (team email, chatflow, form).
- Marketing Dashboard Configuration: Setup of a dashboard that focuses on your main marketing indicators, activities and goals.
- Topic Clusters Setup: Setup of strategic main new topics, attach main topic content (own or example to beat), add recommended subtopic keywords and supporting existing content.
- Email Marketing Setup: Configuration of default email size, colors, email footer information and subscription settings.
- Form Configuration: Initial setup of campaign forms: Subscription forms, Content Offer forms, Events forms, Contact forms.
- CTAs Setup: Initial setup of campaign CTAs for Subscription, Content Offers, Events, Contacts.
- Blog Setup: Blog's general settings setup: subscriptions, language, comments, social sharing, authors, tags.
- Marketing Team Basic Training: 90 minutes training session introduction to HubSpot CRM and Marketing Hub basics (email integration, calendar integration,contacts creation and management, companies creation and management, properties, lists, ads, email, social, landing pages, blog).
- Marketing Team Strategic Training: 90 minutes training session about HubSpot Marketing Hub strategic tools: lead capture (CTAs, forms), conversations, workflows, campaigns and reporting).
- AI tools training: We will train your team how they can get the most use out of streamline content creation with Content Assistant and easily access key insights and take action within HubSpot using Chatspot.
Our Plan for Success
Our HubSpot implementation team can execute a successful Marketing Hub setup in under two months, following these steps:
- Kickoff: In our first meeting, we will get to know each other and a bit about your company. We will dive into your company's purpose and the goals you plan to achieve with HubSpot's Marketing Hub.
- Strategy & Implementation: First of all, we will start working on Marketing Strategy Bootcamps, lead qualification standardization and Sales Process alignment. This includes a definition of the lifecycle stages, buyer personas and content pillars.
We will then implement your marketing process within HubSpot, checking in with you along the way to touch base on progress and receive your feedback.
- Team training: We will train your marketing team on Marketing Hub tools, their practical uses, and how HubSpot's AI tools can help along the way.
- Project Closure Meeting: On our final meeting of your Marketing Hub Implementation with us, we will review what we did throughout the project and ensure that you are set up for success in HubSpot going forward.
While we implement your Marketing Hub, we can also take on other services such as:
- The formation of a new Marketing Strategy, Sales Strategy, and/or Service Strategy.
- HubSpot Sales Hub Implementation
- HubSpot Service Hub Implementation
- Creating a new website for your company within HubSpot, or moving an existing site to HubSpot.
- Creating CMS Marketing Resources, such as Landing Page, Blog listing page, and Blog post templates.
Ready to grow your business with HubSpot? Request a FREE Demo!
How you can get the most out of our services:
- HubSpot Marketing Hub Professional License or higher.
- Timely provision of relevant resources, accesses, and feedback.
- Weekly availability with a main point of contact to review weekly status emails or attend 30 to 60 minutes status meetings with Digifianz.
- In the event that you are completing strategy bootcamps with us, some weeks will require 60-90 minute availability from strategic team leads for the project.
- Team trainings will require 90-minute availability from your team.
What you can come to expect of us:
- Continuous communication
- Transparency throughout our projects together
- A team that has your best interests at heart, since your interests are our interests
- Hard working and innovative team members
Why Implement Marketing Hub with Digifianz?
Here are three key points to consider:
- Experience: Working with a HubSpot partner who is certified in Marketing Hub Functionalities can help you avoid growth pains and shorten the learning curve. Anticipating challenges based on previous experiences ensures a better setup from the outset.
- A unified vision: Consider the needs of your marketing team, as well as the needs of your customers, sales, support teams, and best practices for your Marketing Hub layout.
- Take full advantage of Marketing Hub: HubSpot partners' understanding of the Hub and Hubspot CRM as a whole guarantees that your marketing process is represented in HubSpot while utilizing HubSpot features that will assist and agilize your marketing operations and minimize pain points.
As Defiers, we challenge the status quo of the traditional 'client' 'agency' relationship in favor of long-term partnerships based on genuine outcomes.
When we integrate HubSpot Marketing Hub, our objective is not only to flawlessly reflect your marketing process in HubSpot, but also to support you along the way and fully explain the configuration so that you may utilize all of the Marketing Hub products independently.
We have years of expertise onboarding organizations of various sizes to HubSpot and reflecting their marketing process in their Marketing Hub configuration - experience that enables us to include your marketing process in the most beneficial and successful way possible.
Wondering if we are a good fit for your Marketing Hub Implementation project?