By using Hubspot’s Service Hub, you will acquire the necessary tools to create long term relationships with your customers.
Table of contents:
What to expect
Turn on the tools you need, to be there for your customers, build relationships, manage your ticket pipeline, any time. From service desks to client onboarding or retention processes, HubSpot's Service Hub will help your company integrate all customer experience touchpoints along with key data from the first contact onwards.
Improve every step in the pipeline and experience the different methods of ticket creation, automation, helpful Knowledge Base content, and satisfaction surveys.
You will keep your customers delighted at every single point of contact they have with your team. Whether that is by submitting a ticket, checking information in your Knowledge Base or providing feedback.
What do we need from you?
Your time is very important. Before we start, we'll tell you everything you will need during the process, so you can be ready on time:
- HubSpot Service Hub Professional License or higher.
- Availability for selected Bootcamps: Generally 60-90 minutes each.
- Weekly availability of a main point of contact that can review weekly status emails or attend 30 to 60 minutes status meetings with Digifianz.
- 90 minutes from your team for each training session.
- Feedback at set points along the process so we may transpose key strategy points to HubSpot, and activate new assets.
However, you don't have to worry! We will guide you through the process so that each step is super easy to implement.
What services does Digifianz’s HubSpot Service Hub onboarding include?
- Service Process Bootcamp: Detailed review of buyer's journey, current service process and pain points. We will discuss potential improvements, HubSpot tools integrations and automations, with the main objective of obtaining the details necessary to create a HubSpot oriented new service process blueprint.
- New Service Process Plan: Strategic document detailing the implementation: custom properties, required properties, pipelines, ticket stages, automations, notifications, documents, potential snippets/templates/sequences, potential satisfaction surveys, potential Knowledge Base usage, team structure and permissions.
- Review Meeting
We guide you through the entire Marketing Hub set-up process:
- Quality Assurance Workshops throughout Implementation: Full service process QA meetings and corrections through implementation stages with leaders.
- Ticket Pipeline Configuration: In our HubSpot Service Hub service process implementation we offer, support form configuration, custom properties, required properties, pipelines, ticket stages, automations, notifications, documents, snippets/templates/sequences setup.
- Users & Teams Setup and Team Inbox Configuration: Strategic team structure, roles and permission configuration. Pre-training users upload according to specific roles.
- Database Migration: One database file migration of contacts, companies and tickets (includes column and row group modification to fit HubSpot default and personalized properties as well as asset associations).
- Knowledge Base: Set the knowledge base domain, customize knowledge base access, set base language, favicon selection, set support form, activate related articles, customize article feedback consent and existing articles upload just like this one.
- Support Bot/Chat: Use Hubspot's Chatflow Tools to create a live chat or bot with one specific objective: conversion, support, content sharing.
- Satisfaction Surveys: Setup of customer satisfaction survey, customer loyalty survey or conduct customer support survey.
- Service Reports Dashboard: Setup of a dashboard that focuses on your main service indicators, activities and goals.
- Team Training and Workshops:
- Service Team Tools Training: 90 minute training session introduction to HubSpot CRM and Service Hub (email integration, calendar integration, personal meeting link, calling tool, email signature, contacts creation and management, companies creation and management, use team inbox and chat, service activities: notes, email, phone call, tasks, schedule a meeting).
- Service Team Advanced Pipeline Training: 90 minutes training session about HubSpot Service Hub's main tools (personalized fields, using sequences for automated follow-ups, ticket creation and management, pipeline stages step by step overview).
- Continuous Technical Support.
Timeline for HubSpot Service Hub Implementation
Our HubSpot implementation team can execute a successful Service Hub setup in under two months. We can even execute other processes simultaneously such as:
• The formation of a new Marketing Strategy.
• HubSpot Sales Hub setup.
• HubSpot CMS Implementation and the setup of your website in HubSpot.
Ready to grow your business with HubSpot? Request a FREE Demo!.
Why Implement Service Hub with Digifianz?
Working with a qualified HubSpot implementation team can help you learn your customer lifecycle, plan it out, and identify areas where further customer engagement may be implemented.
Take a look at three important advantages that should not be missed:
- Experience: Avoid growing pains and break the learning curve by working with a HubSpot partner that is certified in Service Hub Functionalities. Foreseeing challenges from past experiences ensures a better setup from the start.
- A unified vision: Take into account the needs of your Service team without losing sight of customer needs and your marketing and sales teams — while also considering Customer Service and HubSpot best practices.
- Take full advantage of Service Hub: The knowledge that HubSpot partners have of the Hub and HubSpot as a whole ensures that your service process is reflected in HubSpot while incorporating the features of HubSpot that will help to enable your service team, and reduce points of friction when your clients need you most.
Our goal is that you feel us as an extension of your team as we work together to achieve your objectives.
When implementing HubSpot’s Service Hub, our goal is not only to seamlessly reflect your service process in HubSpot, but also to assist you along the way, clearly explaining the setup so that your Customer Service representatives can focus on what is most important — your customers and finding solutions to their problems.
We have years of expertise onboarding companies of all sizes to HubSpot, allowing us to adjust your HubSpot setup in a way that streamlines your service process and prioritizes your customers.