Gone are the days of manual follow ups and sticky-note reminders. Track your sales process from start to finish and enable your sales team to prospect, qualify and close deals more efficiently with HubSpot's Sales Hub.
Looking for a smooth and efficient sales process with complete visibility?
It's a challenge to make sure that no business opportunity falls through the cracks during your sales process, and even more so that each each touchpoint that customers have with the sales team is personalized and timely for the highest impact possible. Nevermind having full visibility and reporting you need on your sales process to ensure that sales team and sales process performance is up to par.
Fortunately, Sales Hub's full suite of tools were designed specifically to meet these needs — ensuring a standardized sales process that supports process automation and comprehensive reporting for each level of your organization.
That said, an expert implementation ensures that you get the best results possible and achieve the goals you have for HubSpot. Here at Digifianz, we take the time to understand your specific needs, optimize your sales processes to get the most out of HubSpot, and fully implement them within HubSpot.
- What's Included?
- Our Plan for Success
- Setting Expectations
- Why Us?
- Are we a good fit for your company?
What services does Digifianz’s HubSpot Service Hub onboarding include?
- Sales Strategy Creation or Optimization: Here we will dive in to your current sales process to determine when a deal should be formed, the key touchpoints of your sales process, sub-processes that can leverage automation in HubSpot and data that should be documented throughout the sales process.You can learn more about how we optimize sales processes here.
- Quality Assurance Workshops throughout Implementation: Full service process QA meetings and corrections through implementation stages with leaders.
- Deal Pipeline Configuration: This includes pipeline creation, pipeline stage setup, custom property creation, required property configuration, pipeline automations, notification setup, sales document setup, snippets/templates/sequences creation.
- Custom Deal Properties: Create custom properties to store unique data for your business.
- Sequence Setup: Plan objective specific automated email ans tasks sequences for important steps in the sales process.
- Users & Teams Setup and Team Inbox Configuration: Strategic team structure, roles and permission configuration. Pre-training user upload according to specific roles.
- Database Migration: One database file migration of contacts, companies and deals (includes column and row group modification to fit HubSpot default and personalized properties as well as asset associations).
- Email tracking and logging assistance: Guidance to help your sales team install and start using HubSpot's email logging and tracking functionality
- Meeting link setup: Creation of individual, group, or round-robbin meeting links and guidance to help sales team members connect their calendars so they can start scheduling meetings within HubSpot.
- Quote and products setup: Setup of the quotes tool with an existing quote template, e-signatures and guidance on adding products and linking HubSpot Payments.
- Sales Reports Dashboard: Setup of a dashboard that focuses on your main sales indicators, activities and goals.
- Sales Team Basic Training: 90 minutes training session introduction to HubSpot CRM and Sales Hub basics (email integration, calendar integration, personal meeting link, calling tool, email signature, contacts creation and management, companies creation and management, sales activities: notes, email, phone call, tasks, schedule a meeting).
- Sales Team Pipeline Training: 90 minutes training session about HubSpot Sales Hub main tools (Lead Status property, personalized fields, playbooks, using sequences for automated follow-ups, deal creation and management, pipeline stages step by step overview, quotes) and how to use them within your sales process in HubSpot.
- HubSpot AI Tools Team Training: Here we will demo HubSpot's native AI tools, Content Assistant and Chatspot, and how your sales team can use these tools to streamline their work within the sales process.
Our Plan for Success
- Kickoff: At the start of your project, we will hold an initial kickoff and project planning meeting where we will get to know each other and more about your company. We will then review the main objectives that you would like to achieve with HubSpot Sales Hub.
- Sales Strategy & Implementation: Here we will review and optimize your sales strategy including existing and new processes.
Once your sales strategy has been finalized, we will implement your final processes within Sales Hub. We will meet periodically to update you on our progress and request your feedback to ensure your sales process is able to meet the changing needs of your customers and organization.
- Team Training: We will train your sales team on the ins and outs of HubSpot, staring with Sales Hub basics, then how to execute your sales process within HubSpot, and even how the team can leverage HubSpot's AI tools to facilitate their day-to-day work.
- Project Closure Meeting: The last meeting of your Sales Hub implementation will focus on what we have done through the project, while ensuring that you and your team are prepared to start using HubSpot successfully on your own.
Once we complete your Sales Hub Implementation, you will then have the option to continue receiving ongoing support from our HubSpot experts.
While we implement your Sales Hub, we can also take on other services such as:
- The formation of a new Sales Strategy, Marketing Strategy, and/or Service Strategy.
- HubSpot Marketing Hub Implementation.
- HubSpot Service Hub Implementation.
- Creating a new website for your company within HubSpot, or moving an existing site to HubSpot.
- Creating CMS Marketing Resources, such as Landing Page, Blog listing page, and Blog post templates.
Ready to grow your business with HubSpot? Request a FREE Demo!
How you can get the most out of our services:
- HubSpot Sales Hub Professional License or higher.
- Timely provision of relevant resources, accesses, and feedback.
- Weekly availability with a main point of contact to review weekly status emails or attend 30 to 60 minutes status meetings with Digifianz.
- In the event that you are completing strategy bootcamps with us, some weeks will require 60-90 minute availability from strategic team leads for the project.
- Team trainings will require 90-minute availability from your team.
What you can come to expect of us:
- Continuous communication
- Transparency throughout our projects together
- A team that has your best interests at heart, since your interests are our interests
- Hard working and innovative team members
Why Implement Sales Hub with Digifianz?
HubSpot's sales enablement is incredibly thorough and is designed to meet the demands of sales teams from both small and large businesses. Many operations may now be automated to assist your sales staff in selling more efficiently and quickly.
These include email tracking, email automation, template and sequence production, and meeting scheduling. Also, using reporting, acquiring important insights to focus on the appropriate opportunities at the right time and prioritizing your sales.
HubSpot partners receive priority access to upgrades and work with all of HubSpot's functions on a regular basis, making them platform experts. Their expertise and direction may guarantee that the sales staff can concentrate on what they do best, while the HubSpot installation consultants handle the rest.
Here are three key points to consider:
- Experience: Avoid growing pains and break the learning curve by working with a HubSpot partner that is certified in Sales Hub Functionalities. Foreseeing challenges from past experiences ensures a better setup from the start.
- A unified vision: Take into account the needs of your Sales team without losing sight of customer needs and your marketing and service teams — while also considering Sales Hub and HubSpot CRM best practices.
- Take full advantage of Marketing Hub: The knowledge that HubSpot partners have of the Hub and Hubspot CRM as a whole ensures that your Sales process is reflected in HubSpot while incorporating the features of HubSpot that will help to enable your sales team, and reduce points of friction with opportunities and reduce time to sell.
As Defiers, we challenge the status quo of the traditional 'client' 'agency' relationship, and instead look to create long-lasting partnerships based on real results.
Our goal when implementing HubSpot's Sales Hub is not only to seamlessly reflect your sales process in HubSpot, but also to assist you along the way, clearly explaining the setup so that you and your Sales Team are not only able to execute and document sales activities from within HubSpot but, also to leverage existing tools to improve the documentation of sales activities and speed up sales processes.
We have years of experience onboarding companies small and large to HubSpot, reflecting their sales process in their Sales Hub setup — experience that allows us to incorporate your sales process in the most useful and effective way possible.
Wondering if Digifianz would be the right fit for your Sales Hub Implementation?